The E.M. Skinner Pipe Organ was installed in 1931. It was one of the last instruments Ernest Skinner completed before he retired from the company and represents the culmination of his artistic career. The chamber containing the pipes is located at the triforium level in the south wall above the sanctuary. The console was originally housed in the choir loft opposite the pipe chamber but was moved in 1980 to the floor level of the sanctuary where the music area is now located.
To learn more about our organ, click here.